NYIF: How To confirm If Your Loan Has Been Approved
All of you will be happy to know that the management of Nirsaal Microfinance Bank (NMFB) has started approving loans to 2021 applicants.
The Nirsal Microfinance loan, offered by the federal government to help Nigerians run their businesses, is set to be disbursed for the second time.
*Ways On How To Check Your NYIF Loan Status
These are some simple steps to follow to check your NYIF loan status:
1. Login to the NYIF official Website https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng.
2. Provide your username and password.
3. Click on 2021 NYIF loan Beneficiaries.
4. Download the PDF list of successful persons and check for your name.
5. Visit the NYIF portal https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/app.
6. Provide your login details[Bank Verification Number(BVN)]
7. Then click on Validate.
All applicants are advised to check their NYIF dashboard and email. Postal address to determine if their loan has been approved.
Please like, share and follow the page to get more NYIF updates.