NYIF News 2022: How To Open Account With NPF Microfinance Bank @ www.npfmicrofinancebank.com
NYIF has recently sent notes to successful trainees, however, many have stated that they have not yet received this email, which is 10,000 trainee applicants by November 2021.
If you have not received this email, you do not need to worry. , Will receive all successful trained recipients.
Their emails come in their turn, you just have to check your email often.
As soon as you receive the NYIF email, follow the instructions immediately and open an account with the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Microfinance Bank.
Visit NPF website www.npfmicrofinancebank.com to open an account.
Through bank’s USSD *5757#
Download the mobile App through Play Store or Apple Store
What to Do After Opening Account With NPF Microfinance Bank
Once you have opened an account with a Nigerian Police Force (NPF) microfinance bank, immediately go to any NPF branch near your location as listed below.
What to do after opening an account with NPF Microfinance Bank
The Nigerian Police Force (NPF) office will facilitate your funds and deposit them in your account within 14 days or less.
How to open an account with NPF Microfinance Bank quickly
- visit www.npfmicrofinancebank.com
- Click on the Current account
- Click on the Individual/Salary Current Account Fill all in the required information
- Submit Your account number will be sent to you swiftly
- NYIF News
- NYIF Loan Application Portal 2022 Reopens for Fresh Applicants
- NYIF Login: Quickly Login NYIF Dashboard And Update Bank Account Details
- NYIF Registration Portal Login & Fill Application : nyif.nmfb.com.ng
- NYIF Login to Check Loan Application Status