NYSC Latest News 2021 Update Portal: NYSC Batch A 2022 Stream 1 Registration starts tomorrow. See NYSC 2022 Batch A Online Registration Tips
NYSC Batch A 2022 Stream 1 Registration:
- NYSC Registration Portal opens, visit (www.nysc.org.ng) and click on the active link “Mobilization 2022 Batch “A” after you open the portal.
» For More Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs, Click Here
- If you are registering for the first time, click on Fresh Registration link.
- If you were deployed previously and did not report to the Orientation Camp, click on Revalidation link to revalidate.
- If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration, click “Login Here” to continue your registration with your Username and Password.
- Do not thumbprint by proxy.
- Upload a clear passport photograph. Do not upload passport photograph putting on NYSC crested vest. Passport Photograph cannot be changed after Camp Registration.
- PCMs who have Name Correction request ( Addition or Removal of Name) to be processed by the Institution, should apply on their dashboard as well as spelling errors and rearrangement.
- Date of Birth, Date of Graduation and Course of Study will be on Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate.
Ensure your details are correct.
- Apply for Date of Birth Correction on your dashboard. Note that you cannot correct your Date of Birth after Camp Registration.
- The portal is also open for Foreign trained graduates and part-time graduates.
PCMs are advised to preview records entered before submission to avoid errors.