NYSC Foundation Loan (N400,000 Each): For All Nigerian Citizens-Apply The NYSC Foundation Loan
- Is Non-Governmental, Non-Political, Non-Profit and Private Sector-driven Organization,
- Founded by former corps members
- It is a scheme that seeks to give back to the Society,
- The Nysc Foundation is duly registered with all the relevant regulatory organs of government, including
- the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) (RC.11,883),
- the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC),
- (Special Control Unit), in accordance with the provisions of Money Laundering (Prohibition) Act, 2011,
- Federal Ministry of Youth Development, its supervisory agency
The NYSC Foundation Loan is also
Participation is open to all Nigerians who have completed one year of compulsory service and who would like to contribute to the services of the NYSC Foundation as part of their mandate.
Serving Corps Members, Former Corps Members, and Nigerian Citizens in General (National Unity)
The core of this empowerment program is to advance the well-being of former Corps members through the skills and entrepreneurship acquisition and institutional strengthening of the NYSC program.
Requirements and How It Works
- Loan are given to interested ex-corps members who have business ideas. The loan is payable.
- Application letter
- A business proposal
- Photocopies of evidence of being a registered member.
- NYSC Foundation N400,000.00 maximum
Moratorium (Grace Period)
Registered members of the Foundation
5% one-time administrative charge
NYSC Discharge Certificate
Not below grade level 12 in a government establishment or its equivalent in the private sector
All payments for foundation membership registration should be receipted and credited to the account below:
Account Name: NYSC foundation
Account No: 1011560875
Bank: Zenith Bank
Sort code: 057080015
Apply For NYSC Foundation Loan
APPLY @ https://nyscfoundation.org.ng/
Leave a Reply