RISE Networks has invited interested and eligible candidates for Office Assistant Recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for RISE Networks Office Assistant Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Office Assistant|
|Recruitment Agency||RISE Networks|
|Job Location:||Oregun, Lagos|
|How to Apply:||Apply by email|
|Application Deadline:||20th November, 2020|
- The Office Assistant is responsible for providing routine office assistance to the OFFICE project and field office staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain general office systems including filing; coordinating timely timesheet submission; sending, receiving and distributing faxes; and’ photocopying.
- Coordinate and prepare mailings, including production, photocopying, assembling, posting and courier/shipping.
- Assist in the distribution of checks to vendors.
- Assisting field staff with personal requests related to banking, medical appointments, and other such activities that are difficult to conduct from the field.
- Perform additional and miscellaneous job-related duties for the office as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum O’Level Certificate of Secondary Education, an A level or OND qualification from a recognized Institution preferred.
- Experience working in an office, preferably an NGO environment or international donor organization/project
- Great organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong writing, typing and computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power point)
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one-paged Cover Letter + your Resume with the position you’re applying for as Email Subject to: [email protected]
Note: English fluency (oral and written) and fluency in local language/dialect will be an added advantage. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free