Search for Common Ground Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information
Office Assistant Recruitment Updates
|Job Title:||Office Assistant|
|Job Location:||Jos, Plateau|
|Requirements:||Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Office Administration, English or related field.|
|Experience:||At least one (1) year experience in an Office Assistant/Administrative Assistant position with responsibilities as described above.
Experience working in an NGO
|How to Apply||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||6th February, 2020|
Search for Common Ground has published job vacancies advertisement for Office Assistant . Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline. If you have any doubt regarding this SFCG recruitment application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
Job Title: Office Assistant
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Office Administration, English or related field.
- At least one (1) year experience in an Office Assistant/Administrative Assistant position with responsibilities as described above.
- Experience working in an NGO
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Proven experience as a back office assistant, office assistant, virtual assistant or in another relevant administrative role
- Experience with managing the logistical aspects of workshops, training courses or meetings, including assistance with arranging for the travel, lodging, and registration of participants is an advantage.
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Proficiency in google suites, MS Word, spreadsheet, word processing, and electronic mail; Microsoft Office Suite preferred
Other Relevant Requirements:
- Demonstrate integrity and promote SFCG values and ethical standards;
- Promote the vision, mission, and strategic objectives of SFCG;
- Demonstrate capacity to adapt to a multi-cultural context, and tolerance and respect to issues related to gender, religion, race and nationality;
- Expertise in developing concept notes and proposal for different donors;
- Treats all people fairly without favouritism and solves problems in collaborative ways.
Application Last Date: 6th February, 2020.