Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) has invited interested and eligible candidates for Office Assistant recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Office Assistant Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Office Assistant|
|Recruitment Agency||Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS)|
|Job Location:||Takum LGA, Taraba|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
12th October, 2020.
Reports to: Project Officer
Duration: 3months Extendable
- Since the conflict in southern Cameroon began in October 2016, displaced persons cross the border into neighboring Nigeria in search of safety, stability and a better life. As of 31 October 2019, there are more than 46,000 Cameroonian refugees registered in Cross River, Benue, Taraba, and Akwa Ibom States in the south-eastern region of Nigeria.
- With support from UNHCR, Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) is implementing the project seeks to strengthen access and delivery of quality healthcare and nutrition services to 6000 Cameroon refugees and host communities in Taraba state of Nigeria.
- NRCS focus on strengthening the health care systems in refugees host communities in Takum and Sardauna LGAs of Taraba State through support to free delivery of healthcare to pregnant women, children under 5 years of age, the elderly (above 60years of age) and most vulnerable including but not limited to the disable and mentally ill. The project also support medical outreach and referral linkages of affected population to national free priority health interventions including but not limited to immunization, HIV care, and sexual and reproductive health in order to improve health outcomes.
- An Office Assistant, sometimes called an Administrative Assistant, performs several tasks related to keeping your office efficiently running.
- Office Assistants maintain supplies, order new materials, prepare mail, and take notes.
- An Office Assistant can also help with things like scheduling appointments and managing your calendar.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Recording information as needed
- Managing filling system.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Maintaining inventory for all office supplies
- Aiding with client reception as needed
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating maintaining and entering information to data base.
- Perform other duties as assigned by PO
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science or humanities
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Demonstrable experience in producing good quality documents for different audiences
- The position is based in Taraba State.
Skills and Attributes:
- Ability and willingness to stay at the project sites is required
- Ability to respect and maintain medical secrets and confidentiality at all times
- Willingness and capacity to be flexible and accommodating when faced with difficult and frustrating working conditions like long distance walking to distribution sites.
- High level of integrity
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in the local language Strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision
- Excellent MS Office skills (including Word, Excel, Power-point etc.)
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com with the Position applied for as the subject of the mail and candidates full name as the title of attachment.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free