United Nigeria Airlines has invited interested and eligible candidates for Office Assistant recruitment 2020
Aspirants who look forward to applying for United Nigeria Airlines Office Assistant Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Office Assistant|
|Recruitment Agency||United Nigeria Airlines|
|Job Location:||Lagos, Enugu, Owerri-Imo, Abuja, Asaba-Delta, Benin-Edo, Port Harcourt-Rivers, Warri-Delt|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||5th October, 2020|
Employment Type: Full Time
- Handles Telephones – answers, screens and transfers inbound phone calls
- Handles visitors – receives and directs visitors and clients
- Handles general clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- Resolves administrative problems and inquiries
- Provides strong support to the direct supervisor as to achieve the overall goal of the company.
Qualification, Experience & Skills
- OND (any discipline) or WAEC, previous experience as a Secretary or Office Assistant is an added advantage.
- Preferably under the age of 30 years with a minimum of 1 year work experience
- Must be able to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and customer service oriented
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment & clerical and administrative procedures
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Strong research and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free