Nigeria Diaspora Investment Summit (NDIS) has invited interested and eligible candidates for Office Assistant Recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Nigeria Diaspora Investment Summit (NDIS) Office Assistant Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Office Assistant|
|Recruitment Agency||Nigeria Diaspora Investment Summit (NDIS)|
|Job Location:||Abuja (FCT)|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||12th November, 2020|
Employment Type: Full-time
- Nigeria Diaspora Summit Initiative is looking for an office assistant
- Must be able to work from home or office unsupervised.
- Possess good communication skills and strong command of English language. Great personality and good knowledge of FCT, Abuja
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Client relations
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Updating website with relevant information (news, events)
- Associate or Bachelor’sdegree.
- At least 1 year work experience.
- Experience as an office assistant
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must be internet savvy with basic knowledge of web design
- Social media knowledge
- Have own computer
N40,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: This is NOT a government job.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free