at Search for Common Ground (SFCG)
Job Location: Delta
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Office Administration, English or related field.
Experience: At least one (1) year experience in an Office Assistant/Administrative Assistant position with responsibilities as described above.
How to Apply: Online
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Job Title: Office Assistant
- An Office Assistant who will work closely with the Admin and Logistics Coordinator to ensure the cleanliness and effective maintenance of the SFCG Office premises.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Office Administration, English or related field.
- At least one (1) year experience in an Office Assistant/Administrative Assistant position with responsibilities as described above.
- Experience working in an NGO
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Proven experience as a back office assistant, office assistant, virtual assistant or in another relevant administrative role
- Experience with managing the logistical aspects of workshops, training courses or meetings, including assistance with arranging for the travel, lodging, and registration of participants is an advantage.
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Proficiency in google suites, MS Word, spreadsheet, word processing, and electronic mail; Microsoft Office Suite preferred
Other Relevant Requirements:
- Demonstrate integrity and promote SFCG values and ethical standards;
- Promote the vision, mission, and strategic objectives of SFCG;
- Demonstrate capacity to adapt to a multi-cultural context, and tolerance and respect to issues related to gender, religion, race and nationality;
- Expertise in developing concept notes and proposal for different donors;
- Treats all people fairly without favoritism and solves problems in collaborative ways
Application Closing Date
11th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online