Management Sciences for Health (MSH) released notification regarding Office Assistants recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Office Assistants|
|Agency Name||Management Sciences for Health (MSH)|
|Job Location:||Zamfara, Plateau, Benue and Nasarawa|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||13th April 2020|
Management Sciences for Health (MSH) has published job vacancies advertisement for Office Assistants. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Office Assistants
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and / or equivalent relevant experience.
- 3 – 5 years related work experience with International organizations in Nigeria.
- Verbal and written language skills in English required.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Ability to learn complex program procedures.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good typing skills. Good memo composition and editing skills.
- Good computer skills with sound knowledge of commonly used application software.
- Familiar with internet search engines and able to undertake background search on well-defined tasks.
- Inventory, Admin and logistics management.
- Able to work independently by managing priorities and workload within general schedule of work, instructions and standardized practices.
- Excellent command of written and verbal English.
- Takes initiative and can start/complete tasks with basic direction.
- Excellent Computer knowledge. Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point 2007 and knowledge of Photoshop. Learn and become proficient in the firm’s management system (Applied) and other carrier software or websites, as needed.
- Ability to Multi task and organize ongoing projects, looking for ways to become more efficient in completing tasks.
- Consistently looks for ways to support.
- Demonstrated competence to assess priorities and manage a variety of activities in a time sensitive environment and meet deadlines with attention to detail and quality.
- Strong office and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member in a complex and fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff, clients and consultants.
Application Last Date: 13th April, 2020.