Malaria Consortium has invited interested and eligible candidates for Office Clerk recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Malaria Consortium Office Clerk Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Office Clerk|
|Recruitment Agency||Malaria Consortium|
|Job Location:||Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Lagos, Yobe|
|How to Apply||Send CV|
7th August, 2020
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Administration, Social Sciences, Project Management or similar
- Minimum of 2-years’ experience in a related role
- Person resident in and working experience in the State of Assignment
- An in-depth experience in similar positions/assignment
- Ability to work independently in an organized manner but within an integrated team
Work-based Skills and Competencies
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong Microsoft office suite skill
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Budget development, work-plan Implementation and Expense reporting
- Demonstrable passion for Malaria Consortium’s mission; a strategic manager with integrity and a desire to work in a dynamic environment
- Strong analytical skills and experience interpreting a strategic vision into an operational model
- Proven writing skills in English
- Ability to work effectively in a culturally sensitive setting
- A collaborative and flexible style, with a strong service mentality
- Excellent computer skills in MS Word and Excel
- Knowledge of use of database tools will be an added advantage
- Skill in MS Access will be an added advantage
- Proven team-building and representational skills
LEVEL A – Focuses on delivering contribution to Malaria Consortium and achieving own objectives:
- Puts in effort required to ensure the delivery of own work and objectives to meet (and exceed) expectations
- Strong self-management of time and effort
- Checks own work to ensure quality
Analysis and use of information:
LEVEL A – Gathers information and identifies problems effectively:
- Interprets basic written information
- Attentive to detail
- Follows guidelines to identify issues
- Recognises problems within their remit
- Uses appropriate methods for gathering and summarising data
Interpersonal and communications:
LEVEL B – Fosters two-way communication:
- Recalls others’ main points and takes them into account in own communication
- Checks own understanding of others’ communication by asking questions
- Maintains constructive, open and consistent communication with others
- Resolves minor misunderstandings and conflicts effectively
Collaboration and partnering:
LEVEL A – Is a good and effective team player:
- Is a good and effective team player
- Knows who their customers are and their requirements.
- Respects and listens to different views/opinions
- Actively collaborates across teams to achieve objectives and develop own thinking
- Proactive in providing and seeking support from team members
Leading and motivating people:
LEVEL A – Open to learning and responds positively to feedback:
- Willingness to manage own development and performance.
- Builds capacity of colleagues by sharing knowledge (induction) and acting as induction ‘buddy’ when asked.
- Open to learning new things.
- Responds positively to feedback from others
- Identifies mistakes and takes positive steps to improve.
LEVEL A – Recognises own stress levels and adapts:
- Recognises limitations and take steps to manage any resulting pressure or stress
- Remains focused on objectives and goal in a rapidly changing environment
- Takes responsibility for own work and for the impact of own actions
Living the Values:
LEVEL A – Demonstrates Malaria Consortium values:
- Demonstrates integrity, honesty and fairness in dealing with colleagues and stakeholders
- Maintains ethical and professional behaviour in line with Malaria Consortium’s values
- Treats all people with respect
Strategic planning and thinking and sector awareness:
LEVEL A – Manages own workload effectively:
- Plans and manages own workload effectively
- Is familiar with Malaria Consortium’s mission and current strategic plan.
- Understands own contribution to Malaria Consortium’s objectives Takes account of team members and others workload when planning.
Application Closing Date
7th August, 2020; 23:59.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free