|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Other:||Experience in an emergency duty station is an asset.|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Application Deadline:||14th January, 2020|
UNICEF Recruitment 2020 for Operations Manager
Let’s read about agency, recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
Position: Operations Manager
Job Location: Kano
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- An Advanced University Degree in one of the following fields is required: Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, or Financial Management
- A minimum of eight years of professional experience in one or more of the following areas is required: office management, finance, accounting, ICT, human resources, supply, administration or other related areas.
- Experience in an emergency duty station is an asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of thee duty station is considered as an asset.
For every Child, you demonstrate…
- UNICEF’s core values of Commitment, Diversity and Integrity and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
- View our competency framework at: http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/files/UNICEF_Competencies.pdf
Application Deadline: 14th January, 2020; 23:55:00 GMT+0100 (West Africa Standard Time)
Leave a Reply