Critical Rescue International (CRI) invites Operations Officer Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Operations Officer|
|Agency Name||Critical Rescue International (CRI)|
|Exp and Skills:||2+ years of experience in a similar role (Desirable)|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||31st March, 2020|
Critical Rescue International (CRI) has published job vacancies advertisement for Operations Officer. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Operations Officer
- Must be Lagos-based
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Planning and organizing
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer service orientation
- Problem solving
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role (Desirable)
- Strong ability to multitask
- Comfort working with multiple groups within the business
- Previous experience working in the healthcare and/or medical technology sector is desirable
- Ability to learn quickly, take initiative, take instruction, and work under pressure is an asset
- Most importantly we want creativity and energy
Application Last Date: 31st March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.