Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) has invited interested and eligible candidates for Performance Management Officer recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) Performance Management Officer Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Performance Management Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC)|
|Job Location:||Enugu State.|
|How to Apply:||Apply by email|
|Application Deadline:||10th November, 2020|
Job Field: Human Resources
- Implementation of Corporate Performance Management framework and culture that drives continuous performance improvement within the company.
- Ensure effective reporting on achievement against targets in employee performance and identification of adverse variances and implementation of strategies to address these variances.
- Liaise with the Performance Management Manager to develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for all employees in EEDC.
- Provide assistance as needed to line managers to improve performance and effectiveness.
- Ensure that all employees have completed Goal Setting plan at the start of the year
- Ensure that performance discussions are documented and implemented accordingly
- Execution of the semi-annual performance evaluations to assess individual performance against set deliverables for all staff and generate necessary reports.
- Initiate investigation into adverse performance to identify causes and remedial actions required for improvement.
- Manage the Performance Feedback Processes confirming constructive and effective feedback provided by Heads of Department/Supervisors to subordinates.
- Drive the Confirmation Appraisal Process for new employees after the mandatory probationary period of Six (6) months to determine employment contract continuity.
- Liaise with the Staffing and L&D Units to develop and implement the Company’s Talent Management and Succession Plan Programme to eliminate gaps created by emergency exits.
- Organize continuous training on goal setting and performance evaluation for Managers and Supervisors, in liaison with the Training and Development Unit, to certify their understanding of the dynamics of performance evaluation.
- BSc / HND in Human Resources, Business Management or a related field.
- Professional qualification like CIPM, CIPD, SHRM will be an advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 4 – 6 years relevant work experience in Performance Management in a well-structured organization.
- Ability to generate and analyze various performance metrics using excel and other reporting tools.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2020.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free