BankSome Group has invited interested and eligible candidates for Personal Assistant recruitment 2020
Aspirants who look forward to applying for BankSome Group Personal Assistant Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Personal Assistant|
|Recruitment Agency||BankSome Group|
|Job Location:||Lekki Phase 1, Lagos|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
Contract: Temp (3 Months)
Administrative Duties; Such as:
- Compose correspondence, maintain calendars, schedule meetings, prepare expense reports and coordinate travel arrangements as directed by the chairman
- Co-ordinate and make all necessary arrangements (visa/passport requirements) for Chairman’s travel, and accompany the boss if it is required and arrange local transportation when needed and accommodation.
- Understand firm’s business and be able to assist Chairman’s visitors to the extent possible and to ensure arrangements for official functions and public relations activities are fully coordinated.
- To carry out research for specific projects and presenting findings.
- Maintain daily follow-up and reminder files
- Screen emails and phone calls and prepare correspondence
- Plan and coordinate meetings, events, and communications
- Manage anniversary and birthday events on behalf of the chairman
- Assist the chairman with various social media outreach on behalf of the company
- Oversee office supply and kitchen inventory ordering
- Work with and maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Perform various office management tasks as well as special projects as assigned by Chairman and Leadership Team
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Everyday office administrative support
- Assist with technical issues that may arise on Kindles, iPads, computers,
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- Assist the Chairman with reminders of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Collating and filing expenses
- The jobholder is expected to handle some unofficial work of the Chairman
- To run errands for the chairman, such as picking up dry cleaning and getting coffee when necessary
- Undertake these and any other duties as requested by the Chairman
- Work late and weekends if the need arises.
- A good University degree from a reputable university.
- 1-2 years PA/secretarial experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free