Busy Minds Consult invited interested and eligible candidates for Personal Assistant recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Busy Minds Consult Personal Assistant Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at https://voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Personal Assistant|
|Recruitment Agency||Busy Minds Consult|
|Job Location:||Omole, Lagos|
|How to Apply|
10th September, 2020
- The position seeks a competent individual to provide one-to-one support to the Educational Lead. PA’s provide administrative and logistical support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- The individual will be responsible for drafting and preparing communications on behalf of the educational lead, planning and organizing meetings, research, events and travel.
- Therefore, a proactive approach and a strong ability to be detailed oriented is a necessity.
- It’s also a great opportunity to work closely with the educational lead, travel within and outside of Lagos and learn new skills.
- It’s important for the PA to understand the organization’s mission and vision to play an instrumental role in achieving them. This role is for an ambitious, creative, and driven individual who thinks outside the box and is looking to learn.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as a point of contact between the manager and internal / external clients and support day-today communications tasks.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately and professionally
- Organizing and scheduling meetings and appointments and managing emails
- Devise and maintain office filing system and database especially that for internal clients and external partners.
- Taking notes and writing during minutes and producing briefs, reports and presentations.
- Handle social media posting and work with the education lead on content development for social media platforms.
- Maintain budget and tracking expenditures
- Active involvement in team and marketing events and strategy
- Develop and maintain contacts with key stakeholders
- Preparation of corporate governing and template documents
- Conducting or preparing any research that the manager may require.
- Various and Hoc requests
Required Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and tech-savvy
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills – verbal and written communication skills and English
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Professional discretion and confidentiality
- Problem solver with the ability to multitask and prioritize daily deliverables
- Great research skills and a proactive approach to their work and responsibilities
- Knowledge and interest in international education, travel or cultural exploration
- Experience and knowledge of social media marketing and platforms
- Strong finance background and knowledge of budgeting and booking.
- Any sales or marketing experience is an asset
- Attention to details
- Any relevant certificates are a bonus.
- A female between the ages of 23-29
- Has experience working in a small team and a fast-growing startup
- International experience gained, throughout their education or career, is a plus
Salary and Benefit
- Fair wage compensation with bonuses linked to successful partnerships.
- Working in an entrepreneurial, fun, and result-oriented environment where work-life balance is encouraged.
- A dynamic role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders and traveling opportunities
- Various opportunities for formal training and personal development.
- A chance to work in a supportive environment where there is the opportunity to grow your responsibilities and career as we grow our scale.
Application Closing Date
Friday; 28th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Candidate that studied / worked abroad would be preferred.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free