Job Recruitment at Royal Exchange General Insurance Company Limited
Job Location: Lagos
Requirements: Not Specified
Job Type: Full Time
Application Deadline: 10th January, 2020
Royal Exchange General Insurance Company Limited Recruitment 2019/2020 for Personal Assistant
Let’s read about agency, recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
Royal Exchange General Insurance Company Limited Personal Assistant Recruitment Updates and Current Status
POST: Personal Assistant
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; and initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, and answering or directing inquiries.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence and speaking for the executive.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff and following up on results.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems and recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
Application Deadline: 10th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Send your CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Leave a Reply