Saphire Degrees invites application for Personal Assistant Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Personal Assistant|
|Agency Name||Saphire Degrees|
|Requirements:||Educational qualification is a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any field.|
|Experience:||5-7 years administrative support experience for senior management of an organization;|
|How to Apply:||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||29th February 2020|
Saphire Degrees published job vacancies advertisement for Personal Assistant. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- Educational qualification is a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- 5-7 years administrative support experience for senior management of an organization;
- Demonstrated detail oriented organizational skills;
- Excellent oral communications skills; including telephone communications skills;
- Excellent written communications skills; including editing;
- Exceptional internal and external interpersonal communications skills;
- Customer savvy, exhibits good judgment, good common sense;
- Proficient computer and software skills including formatting, Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Windows);
- Experience with day-to-day use of email, PDA, electronic calendar, voice mail and other technologies to assist with effective and efficient management of the Executives office and the overall operations;
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and work well under deadline pressure;
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and initiate administrative support needs of the CEOs and other staff.
- Willingness to travel and work occasional weekends
- Team work & cooperation
- Presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Schedule coordination
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Analytical skills organizational and planning skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Teachable and willing to learn
- Time management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Information gathering and information monitoring skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good Initiative and Result oriented
- Communication & Interfaces Project Operations, Clients, Contractors, Vendors External bodies
Application Last Date: 29th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Send your Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.