Petroleum Development Fund (PDF) Scholarship 2019/2020 is Out Apply Here
The Petroleum Development Fund (PDF), is delighted to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for Undergraduates, MSc (Masters) and PhD Scholarships in any Nigerian college of education, polytechnic and universities.
Official Portal : www.pdfscholarship.eu
DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED BY UNDERGRADUATE APPLICANTS (In Colleges of Education, Polytechnics and Universities
- Evidence of statement of WAEC/SSCE/NECO results
- Letter of admission into the College of Education, Polytechnic or University
- Evidence of state of origin and local government
- Recent passport photograph
DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED BY POSTGRADUATE APPLICANTS
- First Degree Certificates or Statement of Results
- NYSC Certificate or letter of exemption
- WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO Results
- Admission Letter
- State and Local Government Identification Letters
- Recent Passport Photograph
How to Apply for The PDF Undergraduates, Masters and PhD Scholarship
Online application form can be accessed from the APPLICATION PORTAL: http://www.pdfscholarship.eu/apply-now/ at no cost to applicants. Applicants are advised to read through the requirements before applying.
TO APPLY, FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW:
Click on “Apply” tab. – www.pdfscholarship.eu
- Create an account.
- Continue to Fill in your bio-data
- Proceed to supply your details and bank details in the form that will be provided so as to activate your account.
- Upload all the required documents
- Ensure the name used in application form matches the names on all documentation in the same order
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click to submit information
- Follow all other instructions.
- Wait for your application to be reviewed. This usually takes not more than 48hrs
- After your application has been reviewed and confirmed, a confirmation email will be sent to you, confirming your Application and the stated date for the aptitude test.
- APTITUDE TEST COMMENCES FROM 4TH NOVEMBER AND ENDS ON 16TH NOVEMBER 2019. 8:00AM – 6:00PM DAILY.
- APTITUDE TESTS WILL BE TAKEN ONLINE USING YOUR ANDROID PHONES, TABLETS/iPads, PCs/LAPTOPS or DESKTOP COMPUTERS.
Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship Board.
SCHOLARSHIP APTITUDE TEST VENUES
The Aptitude Tests will be taken online using your Android phones, Tablets/iPad, Pcs/laptops or desktop computers.
PTDF SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORMS
Instructions on how to access the form online are clearly stated on the backside of the cards.
Applicants may please note that only those who meet the requirements below shall be shortlisted and invited for a Computer-Based Aptitude Test, in the case of MSc applicants, while oral interview will be conducted for PhD applicants (full time and Split-site) on dates to be announced later.
Following the aptitude tests and interview, successful candidates will be selected and awarded the PTDF Scholarship.
The Split-Site PhD Programme please click on this link.