Anadach Consulting Limited invites CV application for Pharmacy Technician Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Pharmacy Technician|
|Agency Name||Anadach Consulting Limited|
|Requirements:||Pharmacy Technician Certificate with valid license.|
|Exp and Skills:||Must be a certified member of the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN).
At least 2 years’ experience as a Pharmacy Technician in a reputable organization.
|How to Apply||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||20th February, 2020|
Anadach Consulting Limited has published job vacancies advertisement for Pharmacy Technician. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Qualifications and Experience
- Pharmacy Technician Certificate with valid license.
- Must be a certified member of the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN).
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Pharmacy Technician in a reputable organization.
- Practical computer skills and decent proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work with Electronic Medical Records is an added advantage.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Keen attention to details and strict adherence to instructions and regulations.
- Good documentation ability to prepare detailed reports and summaries.
- Computer literate (previous experience in use of Electronic Medical Record System or willingness to learn)
- Basic mathematics skills for counting and calculating medications.
- Good customer-relations skills and communication abilities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Diligent and hardworking
- Good team player with proven organizational skills.
- Demonstrates a positive disposition to learn and willingness to take on tasks.
Application Last Date: 20th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Send your Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.