Laim Hotel has invited interested and eligible candidates for Pool Attendant recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Laim Hotel Pool Attendant Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at https://voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Pool Attendant|
|Recruitment Agency||Laim Hotel|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
Report to: Front Office Manager
- The pool attendant performs guest safety and recreational work supervising, and enforcing regulations at a hotel pool as well as providing for the guest comfort.
- Manage and provide efficient, prompt, trouble-free, courteous and quality swimming pool service
- Observes and patrols the swimming pool area and enforces safety regulations.
- Assists swimmers from water when in danger.
- Greet all guests upon arrival, distribute towels, offer assistance with seating and delivering consistent guest service, exceeding guest expectations, and providing all other support services.
- Provide excellent service consistent with the hotel standards operating procedures and brand attributes.
- Knowledgeable of pool facilities such as length and depth of pools how many laps it takes to make complete a mile in meters and feet etc.
- Knowledgeable of hotel facilities and services to answer guest inquiries.
- Pool side bar hours of operation, location of facilities and emergency procedure for rescue.
- Willing to take ownership of all guest request and complaints, try to resolve issues immediately and follow up to ensure the guest satisfaction.
- Ensuring cleanliness, setting up and safety of the pool area and facilities.
- Identify and report defects throughout the pool area, notify supervisors and concerned department of hazards, injuries, equipment or processes that negatively affects the operations
- Knowledge and principles of resuscitation, First Aid and CPR/PR techniques.
- Facilitate and maintain consistent pool safety programs, trainings and documentation to ensure the overall safety of guests in the pool area.
- Properly utilize performance feedback, recognition, training, and adherence to company policies and legal requirement.
- Work closely with other departments that are essential to ensuring a positive guest experience.
- Responsible for maintaining cleanliness of pool deck and facilities including straightening and stacking chairs, collecting soiled towels and trash, moving chairs, towels, replacing flags, and cleaning signs.
- Knowledge of swimming pool equipment sufficient to be able to perform minor maintenance work on equipment.
- Minimum qualification of a B.Sc. or HND and must have worked in such similar role before.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply