Maventeq Systems Limited has invited interested and eligible candidates for PREMOB Inspector recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Maventeq Systems Limited PREMOB Inspector Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at https://voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||PREMOB Inspector|
|Recruitment Agency||Maventeq Systems Limited|
|Job Location:||Port-Harcourt, Rivers|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||17th August, 2020|
- Pre-mobilization inspection of TUCN and contractor’s lifting equipment to ensure compliance to international standards.
- Verify lifting equipment certificate to ensure genuineness and conformance to requirement.
- Identify and report non-conformances observed in the equipment being inspected.
- Issue conformance report and stickers for accepted equipment to acknowledge same.
- Carry out a close-out inspection on lifting equipment to ensure conformity.
- Advise contractors on proper maintenance of lifting equipment and colour coding.
- Maintain and update pre-mob inspection tracking database.
- Must be a holder of HND or Bachelor of Science degree
- Minimum 3 years verifiable experience in similar role. Experience in the Oil and Gas environment will be an added advantage.
- Must possess Industry related qualifications such as LEEA /NSL / CPA etc.
- Broad and extensive knowledge in handling & lifting appliance & operations
- Knowledge and competency in the use of Microsoft Office package
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge of quayside operations and application of TUCN LMS.
- Ability to prepare and/or review risk assessments relating to the job function.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a good command of English Language
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meets the job requirements will be contacted.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply