Broadoaks School released notification regarding Primary Teacher recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Primary Teacher|
|Agency Name||Broadoaks School|
|Job Location:||Owerri, Imo|
|How to Apply||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||30th April, 2020|
Broadoaks School has published job vacancies advertisement for Primary Teacher. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Primary Teacher
- Have a clear knowledge and understanding of Nigerian and British Curriculum across all of the Primary sector
- Are committed, professional and are good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
- Willingness to take on a challenge teaching new students and enhancing their learning experience
- Ensuring all safety regulations are adhered to
Teacher Skills and Qualifications
- Education Degree, Qualified Teacher Status, Previous Teaching Experience, Class Management Skills, Lesson Planning, Extensive Knowledge of Relevant Teaching Subject Area, Adaptable Teaching Practices, Creative Problem-Solving Skills, Patience, Empathy, Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Developed Organisational Skills, Prioritisation, Deadline Adherence, Relationship Building
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.