Post: Private Client Service Officer – SIPML
Agency: Stanbic IBTC Bank
Job Location: Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt
Job Sector: Banking
Requirements: Minimum of a 2.2 BSc. degree from an accredited University. Wealth Management – Up to 5 years post NYSC experience; Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Banking preferably in relationship/transactional banking.
Job Type: Full Time
Application: Not Specified
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2020 for Private Client Service Officer – SIPML
Let’s read about agency, recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
Job Title: Private Client Service Officer – SIPML
Job Location: Lagos
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a 2.2 BSc. degree from an accredited University
- Wealth Management – Up to 5 years post NYSC experience;
- Expertise in customer experience management
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Banking preferably in relationship/transactional banking.
Knowledge / Technical Skills / Expertise:
- Excellent knowledge of the dynamics and technical aspects of fund management and financial markets
- Understanding of policies and procedures; customer services in a first class oriented institution is desirable
- Good analytical /numerical / communication skills
- Excellent use and knowledge of NAV, MS Office applications, and other customer related tools.
- Thorough understanding of the Pensions Reforms Acts.
- Training on providing Excellent Customer Service and Financial Management. Experience in working among a Solution-Oriented team
- Experience in Customer Care duties and responding to Client Enquiries.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.