World Health Organization (WHO) invites Procurement Officer Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Procurement Officer|
|Agency Name||World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Requirements:||First university degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Management, or related field.|
|Experience:||A minimum of five years’ experience, some of which in an international context, working in the area of procurement services, and logistics services for a programme.|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||26th April, 2020|
World Health Organization (WHO) has published job vacancies advertisement for Procurement Officer. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Essential: First university degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Management, or related field.
- Desirable: An advanced university degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Management, or related field.
- Essential: A minimum of five years’ experience, some of which in an international context, working in the area of procurement services, and logistics services for a programme.
- Desirable: Experience using Enterprise Resource Planning Oracle systems or similar packages.
- Sound knowledge and skills in procurement and budget.
- Concrete skills in implementing operations of procurement services and processes. Sound skills in utilizing Enterprise Resource Planning Oracle systems or similar packages.
- Strong computer skills in office applications including excel, power point, and word.
- Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences
- Producing results
- Ensuring the effective use of resources.
- WHO salaries for staff in the Professional category are calculated in US dollars.
- The remuneration for the above position comprises an annual base salary starting at USD 60,962 (subject to mandatory deductions for pension contributions and health insurance, as applicable), a variable post adjustment, which reflects the cost of living in a particular duty station, and currently amounts to USD 1991 per month for the duty station indicated above.
- Other benefits include 30 days of annual leave, allowances for dependent family members, home leave, and an education grant for dependent children.
Application Closing Date
26th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online