Idmibok International (360HSDC) released notification regarding Program Officer recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Program Officer|
|Agency Name||Idmibok International (360HSDC)|
|How to Apply:||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||23rd April, 2020|
Idmibok International (360HSDC) has published job vacancies advertisement for Program Officer. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Program Officer
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Psychology, Sociology, Public Health, Development Studies, or other related Social Sciences or Medical degree; Master’s degree preferred.
- 3 years minimum experience, in all-inclusive HIV testing services with focus on index case testing (ICT) and targeted PITC, PMTCT, with a mix of both community and facility strategies.
- Knowledge of the local communities, cultures and geography of the State.
- Knowledge of new business development for health, proposal writing and budget development.
- Knowledge of company’s main clients and its operations.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to draft and deliver timely quality evaluation reports.
- Fluency in English required; Fluency in any local language in the project state will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Program Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Address your Application letter to:
The Recruitment Team,
Idmibok International (360HSDC),
Leave a Reply