African Philanthropy Forum (APF) invites application for Program Officer Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Program Officer|
|Agency Name||African Philanthropy Forum (APF)|
|Requirements:||Master’s degree in Social Sciences or related discipline|
|Experience:||A minimum of 5 years’ experience in development sector|
Experience working with and managing partners across countries
|Skills:||High-quality analytical and problem-solving skills|
Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
|How to Apply||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||28th February, 2020|
African Philanthropy Forum (APF) has published job vacancies advertisement for Program Officer. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Program Officer
Qualifications & Experience
- Master’s degree in Social Sciences or related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in development sector
- Experience working with and managing partners across countries
- Understanding and experience about the philanthropic landscape across Africa
- Strategic, creative, and innovative thinking
- Good knowledge of program and project management methods
- High-quality analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to speak French is an added advantage
Application Last Date: 28th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Send your Applications and CV along with three reference and a Cover Note to: [email protected] using “Program Officer” as the subject of the email.