African Philanthropy Forum Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information
APF Program Officer Recruitment Updates
|Job Title:||Program Officer|
|Agency Name||African Philanthropy Forum|
|Requirements:||Master’s Degree in Social Sciences or related discipline|
|Experience:||A minimum of 5 years experience in development sector.|
Experience working with and managing partners across countries
|How to Apply||by email|
|Application Deadline:||29th February, 2020|
African Philanthropy Forum (APF) has published job vacancies advertisement for Program Officer. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Accountant
Qualifications & Experience
- Master’s Degree in Social Sciences or related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years experience in development sector
- Experience working with and managing partners across countries
- Understanding and experience about the philanthropic landscape across Africa
- Strategic, creative, and innovative thinking
- Good knowledge of program and project management methods
- High-quality analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to speak French is an added advantage.
Application Last Date: 29th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Send their Applications and CV along with three reference and a Cover Note to: [email protected] using “Program Officer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.