Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) has invited interested and eligible candidates for Program Officer – Disarmament Recruitment 2021.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for ECOWAS Program Officer – Disarmament Recruitment 2021 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at https://voiceognigeria.org.ng
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Program Officer – Disarmament|
|Job Location:||Abuja, Nigeria|
UA 49,106.81 USD77,480.72
|How to Apply:||Apply online|
|Application Deadline:||7th February, 2021|
Academic Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Political Science, International Relations, Computer Science, or any Social Science or Security related field from a recognized University.
- 5 years of progressively responsible experience in Political Affairs, Governance, Diplomacy, conflict resolution, information management security or related field;
- Understanding of political, governance and security dynamics, conflict prevention management and resolution;
- Technical competence to conduct information gathering, research and analysis with modern technology.
- Ability to understand and apply approaches, techniques and tools that draw on a wide range of inputs and improve the quality and pace of mediation in the coordination of Reginal Political Affairs.
- Experience working in an international organization or at a multi-country level highly desirable;
- Experience in supporting development of regional and national security policies/strategies will be an advantage;
- Strong knowledge of ECOWAS, AU and UN policies, strategies and approached in Small Arms is required;
- Knowledge of relevant instruments of peace and security will be an added advantage;
- Knowledge of project management, monitoring and evaluation of projects;
- Knowledge of the life-cycle approaches in the management of SALW, practical disarmament measures such as physical security and stockpiling of weapons, arms marking and destruction
- Field experience in weapons management;
- Knowledge of regional, continental and international small arms control obligations and programs on disarmament and non – proliferation;
- Be below 50 years old. This provision does not apply to internal candidates.
UA 49,106.81 USD77,480.72
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should download the Application Form below, fill it out correctly; attach a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a Motivation Letter and send to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to download Application Form (Ms Word)
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2021 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply