|Job Title:||Programme & Planning Manager|
|Slots:||4 Openings (Sokoto (2), Kebbi (1) and Zamfara (1))|
|Requirements:||Advanced University Degree|
Working with people
Drive for results.
Fluency in English
|Experience:||Eight years of relevant professional|
|Work Type:||Fixed Term Appointment|
|Application Deadline:||24th January, 2020|
UNICEF Recruitment 2020 for Programme & Planning Manager
Let’s read about agency, recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
Position: Programme & Planning Manager
Job Location: Abuja
- Education: Advanced University Degree in Social Sciences, International Relations, Government, Public Administration, Public Policy, Social Policy, Social Development, Community Development, or other relevant discipline.
- Experience: Eight years of relevant professional work experience is required.
- Experience supervising staff and in working in UNICEF programme countries are assets
- Language requirements: Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language or a local language is an asset.
- Working with people
- Drive for results.
- Leading and supervising
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Relating and networking
- Deciding and Initiating action
- Applying technical expertise.
For every Child, you demonstrate
- UNICEF’s core values of Commitment, Diversity and Integrity and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
- View our competency framework at: http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/files/UNICEF_Competencies.pdf
Application Deadline: 24th January, 2020; 23:55:00 GMT+0100 (West Africa Standard Time)