Society for Family Health (SFH) has invited interested and eligible candidates for Project Accountant recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Society for Family Health (SFH) Accountant Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Project Accountant (A360-A)|
|Recruitment Agency||Society for Family Health (SFH)|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
1st October, 2020
Category: Finance & Accounts
About Adolescents 360 Amplify Project (A360-A)
- The project aims to build on the innovative approaches of the Adolescents 360 in designing programs to improve the sexual and reproductive health of adolescent girls aged 15 – 19, primarily through increasing voluntary use of modern contraceptives in three (3) African countries.
- The purpose of Adolescents 360 Amplify is to build on the successes of Adolescents 360 used to break down barriers to adolescent access and use of contraception while increasing the voluntary use of modern contraceptives among adolescent girls aged 15–19 years in 10 Nigerian states.
- The project intends to use a replicable Human-Centered Design (HCD), Youth Engagement fused with Developmental Neuroscience and Anthropology that allows us to understand how the interplay of adolescent development (biological, cognitive, social, emotional, and sexual), culture and sexual norms affects Adolescents Sexual and Reproductive Health (ASRH) behavior.
- This position will be responsible for ensuring that every fund received from the donor is effectively and efficiently utilized in accordance with donor financial rules for the purpose of actualizing the project goals.
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Monitor all project bank account and reconciling bank statement against project expenditure.
- Review and compilation of direct tax deduction for remittance.
- Prepare regular project reimbursement, billing requests, invoices, and accompanying financial reports for the donor.
- Manage and supervise the field accountants on the project.
- Examining all financial documents for payment and ensuring the completeness and correctness of accounting classification.
- Building the capacity of sub-recipients to meet up with donor requirement, analysing incoming finance data from sub-recipients / CSO to ensure correctness and accuracy
- Prepare monthly cost data analysis for the family planning facilities to monitor cost.
- Prepare and analyze various for the project – donor report, cash flow report, burn rate reports, management report, and other internal reports.
- Oversee the issuance and collection of staff travel advances, reconciling advance accounts, and follow up on outstanding advances.
Qualifications / Experience
- Must possess a first Degree in Accounting
- Must also possess a recognized professional accounting qualification – ACA, ICAN, or ACCA.
- Must possess a minimum of 6 years post-NYSC experience.
- Knowledge of NGO accounting and SAP software will be an added advantage
Skills and Competency required:
- Demonstrate leadership and managerial skills
- Good budgeting and financial management skills
- Drive for continuous learning and knowledge sharing
- Empowerment of subordinates and others
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and written), and presentation skills.
- Good analytical skills
Application Closing Date
1st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free