WaSH at ZOA Nigeria released notification regarding Project Assistant recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Project Assistant|
|Agency Name||WaSH at ZOA Nigeria|
|Job Location:||Jere, Monguno LGA, Borno|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||24th April, 2020|
WaSH at ZOA Nigeria has published job vacancies advertisement for Project Assistant. Here you swill get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Project Assistant
- Minimum of Diploma in related field.
- At least 1-2 years’ previous experience in implementing hygiene promotion
- Knowledge of SPHERE minimum standard, humanitarian principles and protection mainstreaming in WASH intervention
- Competence in English,
- Knowledge of spoken and or written Hausa, Kanuri and or Shuwa will be added advantage
- Residency within the project location is an added value.
- Proven skills in computer programs (Word, Excel; minimum)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent skills in report writing and meeting date lines
- Demonstrated ability to work in volatile environment
Application Closing Date
5:00pm; 24th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicate the position applying for in the subject line of application.
Leave a Reply