Job Title: Project Management Associate – Jumia
Job Location Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Application Deadline: 30th August, 2019.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Background in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations and related field from an accredited university.
- At least 2- 4 years of experience in project management.
- Ability to build strong relationships with peers and senior leadership.
- Drive and entrepreneurship mindset, hands on attitude required to bring maximum impacts
- Strong Business skills and familiarity with retail analytics
- Merchandiser, curious for competition best practice (offline and online), savvy of branding/event novelties.
- Customer Focus: Builds strong relationships (internal/external) and uses strong marketing skills to deliver customer-focused digital media marketing solutions.
- Action Oriented: Uses strong organisational, project management, and analytical abilities to take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency and enthusiasm.
- Communicates Effectively: Effective written and verbal communication skills that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Instills Trust: Gains the confidence of others by modelling honesty, integrity, authenticity, and behaviours that align with Jumia’s values..
- Self-Development: Actively seeks new ways to grow and be challenged using formal and informal development channels.
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Microsoft Office and has and e-survey skills.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders .