Post: Project Manager
Agency: Hazon Holdings
Job Location: Lagos
Requirements: University degree in Environmental Science, Agronomy, Engineering or any related field. 1- 2 years work experience in project management and/or consulting
Job Type: Full Time
Application: Not Specified
Hazon Holdings Recruitment 2019/2020 for Project Manager
Let’s read about agency, recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
Hazon Holdings Project Manager Recruitment 2020 Updates and Current Status
POST: Project Manager
- University degree in Environmental Science, Agronomy, Engineering or any related field
- 1- 2 years work experience in project management and/or consulting
- Experience in the Forestry, agriculture and/or environmental sector is desirable
- Familiarity with climate change topic, GHG accounting project, carbon projects, carbon footprinting
- Affinity for climate-relevant technology and solutions
- Ability to solve problems independently.
- Excellent English skills, proficiency in German, French and/or Spanish is considered a plus
- Independent working style
- Decision making ability, as well as efficient work style.
- Work in a growing global profit for purpose company with a real commitment to sustainability and fighting climate change
- Excellent team spirit, work within a large and international team of sustainability passionate professionals
- The opportunity to work with professional experts all around the world.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Send CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.