ZOA Nigeria released an advertisement regarding Project Officer (FSL) recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Project Officer (FSL)|
|Recruitment Agency||ZOA Nigeria|
|Job Location:||Maiduguri, Borno State|
|How to Apply||Apply by email|
|Application Deadline:||2nd July, 2020|
ZOA Nigeria Project Officer (FSL) Jobs 2020
Here you will get the complete information of jobs like location, requirements, type, the application process, and application deadline.
Job Title: Project Officer (FSL)
- Relevant university degree;
- Proven working experience of at least 2 years in project implementation especially in the non-profit sector;
- Affinity with relief work and International NGO’s;
- Ability to write clear and concise reports;
- Project cycle management (PCM);
- Excellent in English in reading, writing and speaking;
- Excellent spoken and written command of Hausa and Kanuri;
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word);
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- Analytical skills and accuracy
- Service oriented attitude and strict to organisations and local policies, enactment or laws.
- Able to work under pressures and meet deadlines;
- Result-oriented in a team approach;
- Ability to work individual as well as in a team;
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural setting;
- Community members, community leaders and community-based organizations;
- Relevant government authorities on a provincial/district and local level;
- National and international NGOs working in ZOA’s target areas;
- Any other stakeholders in project implementation at community level;
- Project Manager, Project staff
- ZOA field office / country office staff
- The candidate is expected to support the identity, vision, and mission of ZOA
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Salary/conditions: ZOA offers you a challenging job, an inspiring and motivated team and good benefits and remuneration which suits the charities sector.
Special working conditions:
- Willingness to travel to other field offices, visit and train local partners. Willingness to accepts additional job responsibilities especially in emergency relief situations as and when requested to carry out any necessary tasks.
Application Closing Date
2nd July, 2020 by 5:00pm.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV and Cover Letter as one file (pdf format preferred) to: [email protected] clearly indicate the position applying for in the subject line of application.
Register for Upcoming Job Notification
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free