Danish Refugee Council (DRC) released notification regarding Protection Assistant (Dikwa) recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Protection Assistant (Dikwa)|
|Recruitment Agency||Danish Refugee Council (DRC)|
|How to Apply||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||26th May, 2020|
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Assistant (Dikwa) Jobs 2020
Here you swill get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Protection Assistant (Dikwa)
- 2 years’ work experience in a humanitarian organization / with displacement affected populations or significant experience as a DRC Protection social or outreach worker or previous experience in PSS.
- Knowledge of protection and PSS norms, principles, and activities
- Excellent communication skills (oral and writing)
- Professional fluency in English and Hausa
- Ability and willingness to maintain a regular presence at project sites (remote / field sites) and to work during irregular working hours and in insecure environments
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills – self-motivated individuals, able to take initiative and propose solutions, resilient, positive, and able to work independently.
- Must have basic level computer skills.
- Diploma or degree in Community Development, Psychology, Sociology, and other relevant Social Sciences qualifications.
- Knowledge of the protection and PSS activities
- Knowledge of North-East Nigeria States languages including Kanuri added advantage.
Salary & Conditions
- Availability: ASAP
- Salary and conditions: In accordance with Danish Refugee Council’s Terms of Employment. The income will be subject to statutory deductions as per applicable Nigeria laws.
Application Closing Date
26th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Register for Upcoming Recruitment
For All Job Vacancies 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply