Danish Refugee Council (DRC) released notification regarding Protection Officer (Borno) recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Protection Officer (Borno)|
|Recruitment Agency||Danish Refugee Council (DRC)|
|How to Apply||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||21st May, 2020|
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Protection Officer (Borno) Jobs 2020
Here you swill get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Protection Officer (Borno)
To be successful in this role, the candidate is expected to be honest, strongly motivated and display a high standard of integrity in humanitarian work, disciplined and team-oriented
Education (Include Certificates, Licenses etc.):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Psychology, Social work, Social Sciences, Counselling, Education, Human Rights, Development Studies or relevant equivalent disciplines.
- 2-5 years of experience in supervising field staff, planning and implementation of activities in complex emergencies
- Skills and experience in assessment, delivery, monitoring, review and evaluation, working with refugees or IDPs
- Good facilitation/training skills; experience designing and delivering training curricula, preferably focused on adult learning.
- Ability and willingness to maintain a regular presence at project sites and to work during irregular working hours and in insecure environments.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, able to take initiative positive attitude, resilient and able to work independently
- Ability to plan and execute in a timely and quality manner
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Sound judgment and the ability to work effectively with others at all levels
- Strong assessment, evaluation, analysis and strategic planning skills
- IT literate, MS – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Interpersonal communication and proven written / presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage under stressful conditions.
- Flexible & willing to work in a remote setting & to travel to other field locations.
- Ability to multitask and work comfortably under pressure
- Experience from working in an (I)NGO is an asset
- Knowledge in Hausa
- Competent and literate in English, verbal and written, with a sound knowledge of technical expressions, any local speaking language will be an advantage
- Availability: ASAP.
Salary and Conditions:
- In accordance with Danish Refugee Council’s Terms of Employment
- The income will be subject to statutory deductions as per applicable Nigeria laws.
Application Closing Date
26th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Register for Upcoming Recruitment
For All Job Vacancies 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply