Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI) released notification regarding Protection Officers recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Protection Officers|
|Agency Name||Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)|
|Job Location:||Monguno, Borno|
|Salary:||At least 1 year relevant experience in the field.|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||10th April, 2020|
Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI) has published job vacancies advertisement for Protection Officers. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Protection Officers
- Certificate of Secondary Education in Social Science / Development Studies / Political Science or related field or certificate of secondary education with at least 1 year relevant experience in the field.
- Qualification in protection field an asset.
- Proven experience working in INGOs or NGOs.
- Mimimun of 2 years experience in protection.
Knowledge and skills:
- Good knowledge of community outreach, community mobilization and protection.
- Excellent experience in conducting trainings, awareness sessions and surveys/assessments
- Ability to supervise teams
- Excellent communication (especially in public) and diplomacy skills to manage relationship in potentially tense situation.
- Good command in English (speaking, reading & writing)
- Fluent in local languages – Hausa and Kanuri.
- Good knowledge of the MS office software including Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint.
- Strong motivation to help people in need
- Conflict resolution and diplomacy skills
- Ability to adapt or change priorities according to the changing situation within a mission or the organization
- Understanding of the political situation in the area
- Ability to analyze and suggest improvements of the activities
- Well organized and hard worker
- Able to manage stress and pressure
- Knowledge of international legal instruments related to protection (IHL/IHRL), IDP guiding principles, SPHERE standards, protection mainstreaming
- Knowledge or previous experience in Health and/or Nutrition is an asset.
Application Last Date: 10th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online