Boost your business with Providus Bank’s SME Program.
Follow our easy steps to apply and see how it can help your business grow.
Get started today.
How to Apply for Providus Bank’s SME Program: A Comprehensive Guide
“Helping small businesses scale up, Providus Bank, in collaboration with the Enterprise Development Centre, presents the Providus Bank SME Program. A structured initiative aiming to equip Nigerian entrepreneurs with the tools, skills, and strategies they need to expand and ensure the longevity of their businesses.”
Providus Bank recognizes the importance of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in driving the Nigerian economy.
That’s why they’ve teamed up with the Enterprise Development Centre to launch the Providus Bank SME Program. This initiative is geared towards nurturing business owners in Nigeria by empowering them with crucial skills and knowledge.
This program is designed to facilitate the crafting of long-term strategic plans that will foster transformation and enhance profitability in their businesses.
Benefits of the Providus Bank SME Program
Participating in the Providus Bank SME Program brings a plethora of benefits to businesses, including but not limited to:
- Strategic Business Growth Planning: Assisting businesses in developing a growth trajectory and setting up action plans.
- Leadership Capacity Building: Enhancing the leadership capabilities of the participants, enabling them to effectively guide their teams.
- Value Proposition Definition: Aiding businesses in articulating and presenting their unique value propositions.
- Sustainability Structures: Implementing structures that guarantee long-term sustainability.
- Go-to-Market Strategy Development: Providing guidance on developing market entry strategies for products and services.
- One-on-One Business Advisory: Offering personalized advisory sessions to tackle company-specific challenges.
- Networking Opportunities: Facilitating interaction with fellow entrepreneurs for sharing ideas and industry best practices.
Steps to Apply for the Providus Bank SME Program
To be considered for the Providus Bank SME Program, the applicant must meet certain eligibility requirements and follow a systematic application process:
Step 1: Confirm Eligibility
Before starting the application, verify if you meet the following criteria:
- The business owner must be a Nigerian citizen or legal resident.
- The business must be based and registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria.
- The business must be for-profit from any industry.
- The applicant must be available to participate fully in the training program once accepted.
- The business should have been in operation for at least five years.
- The business should have an annual turnover of at least 25 – 50 million Naira.
- The business should maintain proper financial records.
Step 2: Register
Upon verifying your eligibility, initiate your application by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page.
Step 3: Complete Application
After successfully registering, log in and start your application. Remember, you can save your progress at any stage by clicking the ‘Save and Continue’ button. You can return to your application at any time. When you’ve finished your application, click ‘Submit’ to send it to us. Please note that you can submit only ONE application.
Step 4: Stay Updated
Constantly check the ‘News and Update’ tab of the PROVIDUS BANK SME Program for any changes or updates.
|Application Start Date||June 1, 2023|
|Application Closing Date||June 30, 2023|
For more information, please follow Providus Bank’s official channels. Sharing is caring, so don’t forget to share this article with your colleagues and friends. As you embark on this journey, Providus Bank wishes you the best of luck.
Share This Article
Remember, supporting SME
s is not just about economic growth, but also community development. By applying to the Providus Bank SME Program, you’re taking a significant step in your entrepreneurial journey. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to transform your business!