Apply for Petroleum Technology Development Fund Scholarship through PTDF Portal (ptdf.gov.ng or ptdf.flexisaf.com).
Have the desire to build Nigeria? Aspiring to make it happen through further study? But is there a financial problem?
PTDF Scholarship 2018/2019
The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF), the Federal Government agency invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for Overseas MSc and PhD Scholarships to institutions under its UK, Germany and France strategic partnership initiative. In order to submit application visit PRDF Scholarship Portal (ptdf.gov.ng or ptdf.flexisaf.com). Successful candidates will be awarded scholarships to study in these countries commencing in the 2019/2020 academic session.
Scholarships are an oasis in the midst of turmoil over these questions. Not only the general public, but also the state civil apparatus wonder whether there is an effective financing scheme to realize the ideals of serving in Nigeria after studying at a higher level.
The Federal Government through its The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) has released a number of scholarships for Nigeria citizens to continue their studies in in UK, Germany & France.
Many people dream of pursuing better education in the United Kingdom (UK), Germany and France, but at the same time they are also worried about the considerable tuition fees. If you are one like this, we are here to convince you: where there is a will, there is a way!
Getting a good scholarship can help lower your learning costs internationally.
Selection Process, Criteria & Requirements
Academic merit as evidenced by quality of degrees, full academic transcripts, other professional qualifications acquired, and relevant publications (where available) to be referenced by applicants
- Awards for leadership and/or academic excellence (where available).
- Membership of professional bodies
- The viability of the study/research plan.
- Applicants are required to make a case for their scholarship by submitting a statement of purpose (maximum 500 words) stating the reason(s) they want to undertake the study, the relevance of the proposed study to the oil & gas industry and its expected impact on national development.
Source of the details: ptdf.gov.ng or ptdf.flexisaf.com
PTDF Scholarship Requirements
- A minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1) qualification in their first degree or a Second Class Lower (2.2) with relevant industry experience
- National Youth Service (NYSC)
- Must be computer literate
- Possession of 5 O/level credits including English Language.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC)
- Must be computer literate
- A minimum of Second Class Lower (2.2) in their first degree and a good second-degree certificate;
- Must submit a research proposal relevant to the oil and gas industry (of not more than 5 pages) to include: Topic, introduction, objective, methodology and mode of data collection (Click here for a sample of Ph.D. research proposal format)
- Applicants must also include their master’s degree project
- First Degree Certificate or Statement of Result
- NYSC discharge certificate
- WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO results as well as the PIN numbers on the application forms to enable PTDF view the O’level results on the relevant website).
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter
- Master’s Degree Certificate (PhD Applicants only)
- Evidence of membership of professional associations
- Visit official portal ptdf.gov.ng or ptdf.flexisaf.com for more information.
List Of Approved Courses For Sponsorship
Candidates may select up to 3 different courses (1st,2nd and 3rd choice) in any University within a particular country.
How to Apply for PTDF Scholarship 2018/2019
- In order to apply first visit PTDF official portal: ptdf.gov.ng
- Click on “Scholarship” link
- Read details about scheme, PTDF Application Form Process, Selection Process, Requirements, Required Document, Important note and other information.
- Candidate who is satisfied with all the details and fulfills all the conditions, can go to the PTDF Scholarship application form.
- Visit the official portal for PTDF application is http://ptdf.flexisaf.com/
- Applications are now open for the 2019/2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme
- Read Full Instructions about what you need
- Right side of the PTDF portal you can see “Start New Application” form
- Fill details and click on “Register”
- Verify your email and login with your credentials
- Fill form and upload passport size photo
- Submit and take printout of acknowledgement for future reference.
For more updates about PTDF Scholarship 2018/2019 for Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship like shortlisted candidates, successful candidate and other subscribe our free email subscription.