Quality Improvement and Innovation (QI) Advisor at Jhpiego
Job Location: Akwa Ibom, Adamawa, Niger and Cross River States
How to Apply: Send CV to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 15th August 2019
Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families.
- The QI Advisor will be ICAP hired. The incumbent will be responsible to design, lead and manage Quality Improvement Interventions in Akwa Ibom, Adamawa, Niger and Cross River States in Nigeria.
- The successful candidate will bold an MD (or international equivalent), RN, MPH and a minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience and demonstrated expertise in the implementation of HIV and QI program activities.
- The incumbent will have a demonstrated track record working on US Government-supported PEPFAR programs including quality improvement program planning using the Model for Improvement or similar methods.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application Letter and CV as a One Single Word document indicating location to: firstname.lastname@example.org The title/subject of your email and application should be the position / Location you are applying for.
- Candidates that do not comply with the application instruction will be disqualified.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview. Please note that any successful candidate will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
- Nigerian nationals living in those locations are strongly encouraged to apply