ACTED Nigeria has invited interested and eligible candidates for REACH Field Officer recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for ACTED Nigeria REACH Field Officer Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||REACH Field Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||ACTED Nigeria|
|How to Apply:||Apply by email|
|Application Deadline:||21st October, 2020|
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (social science, development) required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in humanitarian or development organizations, preferably in a field-based position
- Willingness and ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced field environment for extended periods of the time required
- Strong skills with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using ODK for quantitative data collection, or the ability to rapidly master the process
- Experience hiring and managing casual laborers
- Experience conducting focus group discussions, or the ability to learn rapidly
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to operate in a cross-cultural environment requiring flexibility
- Prior experience working in IDP/Conflict affect settlements is an asset
- Spoken fluency in English and Hausa required
- Strong written skills in English and Hausa and Fulani required
- Spoken Hausa strongly preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to cover other locations when needed
- Contract duration: 3 months
- Number of positions 1
- Location: Katsina, Sokoto and Zamfara (Base Katsina)
- Level: D2-1 (National contract)
- Start date: ASAP
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interested candidates are invited to send a cover letter and an updated CV as a single document (3 page minimum) in English.
- Contact details (name, position, email address and tel. no.) of 3 professional references must be provided, whereas 1 must be for the latest employer including that of the HR/Admin person. Please do not attach any written recommendations.
- Applications should be addressed to: The Recruitment Manager.
- Only motivated applicants who are able to perform the stipulated duties and meet the required qualifications will be considered. CV’s – only applications will not be considered.
- Please note: The position title and location must be written in the subject line of the e-mail; otherwise, it may not be considered
- CVs will be review on rolling bases
- Due to the large numbers of expected applicants, only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview. We apologise for the inconvenience.
- ACTED considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, colour, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
- For general information about ACTED, please consult: www.acted.org
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free