Avila Nail Studio has invited interested and eligible candidates for Receptionist recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Avila Nail Studio Receptionist Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Recruitment Agency||Avila Nail Studio|
|How to Apply||Send CV|
15th August, 2020
- Warmly greet clients, walk them to the proper nail station and inform assigned nail technician of their arrival
- Book and confirm appointments via phone and email
- Process transactions (cash and debit cards) and issue receipts
- Welcome walk-ins, answer questions about services and schedule appoint-ments based on availability
- Inform clients about new services and discounts
- Update client records with contact and billing details, appointments and services offered
- Maintain a tidy reception area
- Keep track of the use of salon products
- SSCE and higher
- Proven work experience of working in a similar role
- Hands-on experience with office equipment, like printers and POS systems
- Familiarity with processing transactions
- Excellent communication abilities (verbal, phone and email) with a customer service attitude
- Solid organization and record-keeping skills
- An ability to remain calm under stressful circumstance
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply