at FINCA Microfinance Bank Limited
Job Location: Imo
Job Type: Full Time
Requirements: Degree/HND in related discipline.
Experience: 2 -3 years post NYSC experience in a debt recovery role; preferable with financial services or Microfinance.
How to Apply: Online
Application Deadline: 30th November 2019
FINCA Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment 2019/2020 for Recovery Officer
Let’s read about agency, recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
FINCA Microfinance Bank Rec Recovery Officer Recruitment Updates and Current Status
Job Title: Recovery Officer
Job Location: Owerri, Imo
- Degree/HND in related discipline.
- 2 -3 years post NYSC experience in a debt recovery role; preferable with financial services or Microfinance.
- Basic mathematics and analytical skills required, as well as investigative and persuasive skills
- Knowledgeable of recovery best practice and approach
- Effective communication and reporting skills required.
- Analytical: Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyses information skilfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Technical Skills: Strive to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others; be assertive and possess a good negotiation skill.
- Interpersonal Skills: Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
- Investigative Skills: Ability to conduct an effective customer interview process; Ability to listen effectively and inquire rightly.
- Teamwork: Balances team and individual responsibilities; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interest; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Motivation: Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence; Task calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Planning/ Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Set goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Quality: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Send your Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.