Pecantrust Microfinance Bank invites application for Recovery Officer Program 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Recovery Officer|
|Agency Name||Pecantrust Microfinance Bank|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||30th June, 2020|
Pecantrust Microfinance Bank published job vacancies advertisement for Recovery Officer. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Recovery Officer
- Ensure collection of outstanding payments from customers.
- Recovering bad debts from delinquent debtors
- Resolving disputes with customers, ensuring that concerns are resolved correctly.
- Clarify potential consequences of not paying such as sales of collateral process.
- Manage customers who are resistant by remaining polite, tactful, firm and honest.
- Complete any administrative task as required for the efficient running of the team’s activities.
- Always deliver a consistent and professional level of service.
- Devising customized recovery strategy on a case-by-case basis.
- Reducing the non-performing loans owed to the Bank.
- Following up with clients on previous payment arrangements.
- Locating and establishing contact with debtors.
- Taking ownership of debt collection cases.
Application Last Date: 3rd March, 2020.
How to Apply
Send your Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply