Rand Merchant Bank (RMB) invites application for Relationship Manager Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Program Title:||Relationship Manager|
|Agency Name||Rand Merchant Bank (RMB)|
|Job Location:||Lagos, Nigeria|
|Requirements:||Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Commerce, Business, Finance or Accounting.|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||21st February, 2020|
Rand Merchant Bank (RMB) published job vacancies advertisement for Relationship Manager. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Qualifications and Experience
Education and Qualifications:
- The successful candidate should have at the minimum, a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Commerce, Business, Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum 10 years in a similar role and relevant industry;
- Track record of sourcing new clients
- Proven track record in converting opportunities into revenue generation;
- Ability to negotiate and influence across all levels including senior stakeholders;
- Ability to unearth client needs and match them to appropriate banking solutions;
- Corporate and Investment banking knowledge, including products not specifically offered within CIB
- Detailed understanding of the Nigerian Banking Industry.
- Strong analytical skills
- Good working legal and credit knowledge;
- Strong Financial Acumen;
- Strong verbal and written communication;
- Sound presentation, facilitation and negotiation skills;
- Ability to make cold calls;
Human Relations Profile:
- Ability to strike and maintain good client relationships.
- Strong character & integrity paramount
- High degree of self-confidence; pleasant personality; well presented
- Well organized / good time management skills / disciplined/ detail orientated
- Self-starter able to work with minimal supervision
- Team oriented
- Flexible when necessary
- Ability to work under pressure.
Application Last Date: Not Specified.
Leave a Reply