Stanbic IBTC Bank has invited interested and eligible candidates for Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking (Benue) recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Stanbic IBTC Bank Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking (Benue) Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at https://voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking (Benue)|
|Recruitment Agency||Stanbic IBTC Bank|
|Job Location:||Gboko, Benue|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
- A Relationship Manager is accountable for a portfolio of Commercial Banking Clients. It is expected that the RM integrates and coordinates all Stanbic IBTC and Standard Bank Group products, services and resources in order to maximize the value of the business relationship and ensure profitability for the Bank and the Client.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Effective Relationship Management to deliver the financial and non-financial Commercial Banking targets for the portfolio.
- Execution of the Bank’s Commercial Banking strategic initiatives and activities towards managing clients in the portfolio, to ensure full mining of each relationship and optimization of both customer experience and profitability for the Bank.
- Engagement with Commercial Banking Partners
- Ensure Compliance of all accounts in the portfolio.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- A good first degree from a reputable university (minimum of second class lower).
- A professional qualification or 2nd degree will be an added advantage.
- 3 – 5 years cognate experience in relationship management.
Knowledge / Technical Skills / Expertise:
- Customer Understanding
- Product Knowledge
- Application and Submission Verification
- Product Related Systems
- Customer Acceptance and Review.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply