Luvanex Builds has invited interested and eligible candidates for Relationship Officer recruitment 2020
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Luvanex Builds Relationship Officer Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Relationship Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||Luvanex Builds|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||30th September, 2020|
Department: Client Services
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
- Your core responsibility will be to deliver world class customer support services that will set the company apart from the competition while delighting the customer at all times. You will also be focused on working with customers to ensure they maintain their payments do not fall into arrears and subsequently enter the Collections funnel.
- As a smart, proactive, well spoken, fast typing and independent agent, you will help us deliver great service to existing and prospective customers.
- Identifying existing and prospective customers needs via mail, phone or social media and providing answers quickly or escalating to relevant colleagues.
- Follow up and resolving customers complaint and queries within the allotted time to meet response targets.
- Collaborate with teams and other departments to ensure overall customer satisfaction
- Helping customers complete loan applications, setting up remita payment, and loan repayments to name a few.
- Supporting the collections process by making calls to customers at risk of falling into arrears and preparing repayment plans.
- Increase customer’s usage, satisfaction, retention, and advocacy by establishing creative ways.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Management Sciences, Business Admin or its equivalent.
- Demonstrable communication and problem-solving skills
- A least 2 year of customer service experience in a consumer finance company.
Skills & requirements:
- Fast learner having the ability to learn quickly and understand deeply. You will need to learn the process quickly and understand it inside-out to enable you deliver world class services to the customer.
- Proactively seeking out work for yourself and actively look to solve customer issues.
- Independent, requiring little to no supervision, reporting efficiently and succinctly when required and providing leadership at all times to colleagues.
- Emotionally intelligent, understanding the underlying issues being raised by the customers and being able to resolve quickly or escalate as needs be.
- Tech Savvy, you will be very aware of Internet technologies including Websites, email, online chat/messaging and other internet related products and services.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Multitasking handling several tasks and priorities, your work load will switch between customer service duties and collections. Also have the ability to speak with customers while typing notes simultaneously.
- Fast typist and able to reach 40 words per minute and looking to improve.
- Great sense of humor being able to laugh at yourself and put the customer at ease at all times.
- Ambitious, wanting to succeed in meeting all customers needs and growing the customer service function at Luvanex to a global standard.
- Driven to constantly improve him or herself and the entire team by constantly learning and pushing colleagues to improve.
- Polite and Patient you will show empathy in dealing with customers regardless of their position.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply