Requirements for Nigeria Police Recruitment
The online application portal for the recruitment of officers into the Nigerian Police force has been opened for the 2021 exercise.
In this piece, empowermentopportunities highlights the requirements needed for application as revealed by the Police Headquarters Public Relations Officer, Frank Mba.
The application requirements include:
- National Identification Number, functional email address, and valid phone number.
- Minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Scanned copy of their original O’Level result(s) to be uploaded on the portal.
Once these requirements have been made ready, applicants are to visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng to fill and submit the online form.
Asides from the above-listed requirements, interested persons should attain the eligibility status as announced by the Force.
- Applicants must be aged between 17-25 years.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for males and 1.64m tall for females.
- Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).Also
Register for Police Recruitment Updates
To know immediately about the Nigeria Police Recruitment news update, recruitment, list of shortlisted candidates, names of selected candidates, pre-selection list, stipend news, assessment test date, time & venue, salary structure, and upcoming NPF Recruitment News in the near future, you can subscribe to our VoiceofNigeria Free Email Alert Service. Surely you can get an instant email of the latest alerts.
Steps to Subscribe free News
- First, enter your email id in the following text box
- Click on “Register” button
- Login to your email and verify your free subscription.